Monday, October 13, 2008

If you are new to Where the Blog are you go here

Make sure you congratulate our competition winners! Tina won first prize while Hippomanic Jen and Givinya won the My Child Magazine subscription

It's a new week and we have a new comp...YAY! Go check it out here.


Today we are all off to meet the Fearless & Fabulous Lilly

The erotic appeal of housework is a post you need to leave open just before your dearly beloved sits down at the computer...subtle, subtle!

What is the worst fashion trend? - I think Lilly has listed some good ones here but I wonder what you folk will add to the list??

Here's the Deal - I am quite sure the point of this post was not this but - I really want to hold a garage sale now!!! This was completely fantastic!

Hope you're week is off to a great start! Remember it's all about the comments - so go to town today!!

See you tomorrow :)

10 comments:

Lilly said...

Morning Louisa - why thank you for being featured today. Come on over and pay me a visit. I would love to see you all.

Swift Jan said...

Hi!!! Off to look at Lilly's blog :)

Joce said...

Good morning all, a new week, a new comp and new featured bloggers - what fun...! Off to go meet Lily now, tschuss xo

Femina said...

Morning all - checking in before heading out to the airport to fly back to Melbourne...

Dee said...

Hi, will get to Lilly's blog when I am not at work ... ooops. here comes the boss...

Anonymous said...

Hello girls - I am on the road using an unsecure network - so it le here but signing in differently - coming to you from Ayr - North Queensland - cheers and off to visit one of my fav - Ms Lily

Anonymous said...

I love Lillies and I love our Lilly. I found her via entrecard and now I visit her daily.

BG said...

Wonderful blog :)
Belinda

Anonymous said...

oops! I think I'm a day late for this one!

Leslie said...

Ah, no wonder I missed this, it was the first day back of the new school term!