Friday, November 14, 2008

Fickle Friday

Welcome to another end of week blog-round up. There's lots going on in the blogosphere so let's have a little look...though I will go a bit easier than last week!

Lilly's been blogging about a very intense issue and I think you'd be interested to be part of her discussion about whether you could forgive and forget.

Femina asks to update or not to update and wait for Leslie's beatiful post...hungry anyone?? Bettina cracked me up with this post and have you seen Le's tee? Looking good!! Jen at Approximately None has a little reflection on Dancing with the Stars entitled What did they do to get the violinists to smile? Good question!

Before we go we should drop by on one of our new friends, I found Hearts and Hands' post 10 things I never thought I would say totally hilarious!!

Enjoy my friends!!

8 comments:

Leslie said...

G'day from sunny Brisbane! I am spending a few days with dear family members. :)

Femina said...

I just woke up to the biggest clap of thunder I've ever heard. Rather scary - but hooray for rain. We need it.

Lilly said...

Ohhh, hello Leslie in Brisbane, enjoy yourself in those sunner climes. Hope everyone has a great Friday, cloudy here today too.

Thanks for the links Louisa and the mention of my current post - yes, it's a subject worth duscussing I think. Its good to get an ide of what people in different countries think about the subject and thanks for your wise input too!

BG said...

Wow- great blogs this week.
Thanks Lou, I love Fridays!
Belinda

Louisa Claire said...

g'day folks!! loving the cool change down south! :)

Hippomanic Jen said...

Thanks for the linky love. I've been such a bad WTBAY girl for the last fortnight that now I'm feeling guilty!

Dee said...

Hi there! crazy last few days here...

Anonymous said...

They were great reads :)

Thanks for the links