Thursday, November 13, 2008

Product Review

Hi all,

I've added a link in the sidebar on the right to a site called Product Review. It looks like this:




If you haven't come across this site before then let me give you a brief overview. It's a site with reviews from people just like you and me of basically anything you may ever want to buy! People go there to share their likes and dislikes of the things they have bought making it a great site to visit before making any big purchases of your own. I have used it quite a few times when looking to buy things for my little girl. I thought you might find it useful in the lead up to Christmas.

The other great thing about the site is that you earn points for writing reviews. So while you're there looking up potential Chrissie presents you might want to add your own thoughts about a product you own.

Sounds like a win/win to me! Perhaps you'd like to check it out?


1 comments:

Lilly said...

Thats an excellent link, thanks Louisa.