Sunday, September 21, 2008

=1. Go to your blog and click on 'customise' in the top right hand corner of the screen.

This will take you to a page called "Add and Arrange Page Elements".

2. Click on "Add a Gadget"

This will give you a pop-up box with a list of 'Gadgets'

3. Select HTML/Java Script

This will give you another pop-up box

4. Copy and paste the code below into the 'content' box. If you want to add a title to the button you can put it in the 'title' box but you don't have to do this.

5. Click save.

6. To chose where you want to show the button you need to go back to the "Add and Arrange Page Elements". If you aren't taken their directly follow step 1 above to get there. You can move the box called HTML/Javascript to wherever you want to show it by clicking on it and dragging it up/down/left/right.

7. All done!

8 comments:

Carly Marie said...

Awesome blog Louisa. . . I know this will take off! I have put the button on my Wonders Blog!

BG said...

Thanks Lou,
I've put it on my blog- but currently its working as a picture- not a button. Any suggestions?
So sorry,
Belinda

Louisa said...

Hey B, blog/button=same thing. Sorry for confusing jargon!

Anonymous said...

Hey Lou,
I tried adding the button but it doesn't work as a link. It only adds the graphic.

Louisa Claire said...

Hi Sue-Ellen, Thanks for letting me know. All fixed now! If you've already added the button can you please update it with the new code. Thanks!

♥.Trish.♥ Drumboys said...

I tried to subscribe by email / feedburner by it says it is not enabled ? or a similar error.

Louisa Claire said...

Hi Trish, sorry to hear that! Can you send me an email at thebloggingaussie@gmail.com and tell me what happened? I have a few people already subscribed so I am not sure what's happened to prevent you from subscribing...thanks!

Leslie said...

I love the button - I put it on Kaleidoscope. :)