Monday, September 29, 2008

Our First Featured Blogger!

I am very excited about today's featured blogger and am so pleased she agreed to be the very first featured blogger here at Where the blog are you? If you haven't read up on how this blog works then go here first.

Carly, is a beautiful woman from Western Australian whose blog about life after the loss of a child will touch and inspire you.

Carly also has a memorial site honouring the lives of other children whose lives have tragically been cut short.

Christian's Story Here Carly shares her terribly moving experiencing of giving birth to her beautiful son Christian. I am touched by her honesty and moved to tears by their story. Don't read this post in a hurry, it deserves your full attention.

Water In this post Carly helps us understand why she is drawn to water and how it has taken the place of healing in her life.

Our Seashore of Names A seashore of people united in grief, with love in their hearts. Enough said.

Thanks Carly for taking us on a walk through your life in these blogs!

Remember that you need to leave a comment on this post to let me know you're here and then go and visit Carly and leave her lots and lots of comments so she knows you visited.

Finally, make sure you come back tomorrow for another Featured Blogger AND our very first C-O-M-P-E-T-I-T-I-O-N!!!

Spread the word, go blog about this!

17 comments:

BG said...

Wow, what a beautiful, amazing story! I'm so touched my Carly's honesty and strength!
Belinda

Louisa Claire said...

Belinda - You're the first here, YAY!
She's amazing isn't she! Don't forget to leave a comment on her site/post so she knows you visited :)

Dee said...

I will check it out later today! Thanks.

Kerrie said...

Hi Louisa...I'm here...!!!

Have added your button and posted to let the blogging world know where you are. Have also emailed you all of my details to be a featured blogger.

Cheers and many thanks...!!!

Anonymous said...

Off to check out Carly's blog now :)

Glenda said...

Hey! I made it (even though I'm on dial up speeds!). Will check out Carly's blog too.

Anonymous said...

HELLO(from Canada)
Sorry, I couldn't resist a visit :)

Leslie said...

G'day from the Floriade state - ACT - Canberra.

Lovey site you have here and I am off to look at the featured website. :)

Katy said...

G'Day from Brisbane, so great you have started this blog, i will be following everyday! I have been going to SITS for a few weeks but so happy there s now an Aussie Version.

Gaynor said...

I'll show my age and say I can't remember if I left a comment last time I quickly came to this lovely new blog site - THANK YOU for all the hard work that has gone into it. Next thing I have to do is try and sort out 'what I have to do' to get it on to my blog!! (Yeh, I know I'm silly)

Louisa Claire said...

Hi everyone & welcome to the site. So glad you came along today (not that the day is over yet!)

A couple of specific replies:

Melissa, Welcome! We love you even though you are from Canade ;) We love Canadians!

Gaynor, have a look at this page http://bloggingaussie.blogspot.com/2008/09/instructions-for-installing-button.html to find out how to get the button on your blog.

See you all tomorrow!

Le said...

wow what a choice for first off the blocks - an amazing story to share - of course I am in tears ... but I feel her strength too and her joy with the family - wow .... le

Anonymous said...

What a story of God's goodness. No-one could read that and not be touched. Glad I stumbled on this little gem, my day is blessed because of it. Thanks Louisa

♥.Trish.♥ Drumboys said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
♥.Trish.♥ Drumboys said...

hi Louisa
I found Where the Blog Are You too through Tina at Mummified - what a beautiful testimony and review of Carly's site.
I have subscribed
What a great blog to first feature too.
I will ad you to my site too and submit my details ... soon ;)

Trish

Carly Marie said...

Dear Louisa,

What can I say to you. I am honoured and humbled that you chose me to be the first featured blogger. What a gift to me you are. Bless you for starting this blog. I have found a few gems today through people commenting on my blog. God is working through you and you should be so proud of yourself.

Love Love Love

Carly x

GAYNOR RIDLEY said...

Thanks Lou, all done!! (And so easy, what was I panicking for!). Sounds like you had a great day and I will look forward to reading all about it soon.
Congratulations on all your hard work.