Saturday, October 25, 2008

and the winner is...

Drumroll please...

The winner is...Femina! Congratulations!!!! You win the DVD pack complete with chocolate treats to enjoy or pay it forward.

and the winner of the "serious effort" award goes to Lilly! Lilly has won a Crabtree and Evelyn Beauty Travel Pack.

Girls, let me know where to send these lovely gifts thebloggingaussie{at}gmail{dot}com.

Please go visit all the girls who made it to each and every post & featured blogger this week. WELL DONE!!!

Dee
Jocelyn
Lilly's Life
Femina

7 comments:

Femina said...

Yaaaaay!! I've never won anything before! I don't even care what the prize is... it's so exciting to win! (I know - I'm twelve years old...)

Lilly said...

Oh my gosh - What a shock! I have never won anything either Femina. Louisa thank you so much. I am truly thrilled (and yes i am ONLY 12, honest!!). And thank you for starting this support group up - I have met some wonderful bloggers already!!!

Le said...

Ya girls - two of my favs - next to Dee of course :) - big hugs and enjoy your gifts - cheers le

Hippomanic Jen said...

Well done, guys. Enjoy the DVDs Femina, but all of us at Operation Skinny Cow might need to take you aside and have a little chat about the chocolate! ;)

Femina said...

Chocolate? I haven't seen any chocolate... honestly... must have been lost in the mail...

Dee said...

Congratulations!!!!

Wow,did I really get to everyone? Amazing.

Enjoy your prizes!

June Saville said...

Goodonyer blogmates! It's good to spread the fun around.
June