Sunday, October 26, 2008
I have some very silly laws to share with you today.
Did you know...
* In NSW it is legal to relieve yourself in public if you do so near the rear left tyre
* In VIC it is illegal to wear hot pink pants after noon on Sunday
* It is illegal to walk on the right hand side of the footpath
* Taxi cabs are required to carry a bale of hay in the trunk.
* You must have a neck to knee swimsuit in order to swim at Brighton Beach.
* Only licensed electricians may change a light bulb
* It is illegal to roam the streets wearing black clothes, felt shoes and black shoe polish on your face as these items are the tools of a cat burgular.
A couple of hilarious and slightly concerning international laws include
* In Bermuda it is illegal for a man to have sex with a mother and daughter at the same time.
* In the UK it is legal for a pregnant woman to relieve herself anywhere including in a policeman's hat
* In Memphis, Tennessee, USA it is illegal for a woman to drive a car unless there is a man either running or walking in front of it waving a red flag to warn approaching motorists and pedestrians.
See you tomorrow for yet another Featured Blogger!
Labels: Sunday's Silly Something