Monday, October 27, 2008

Hello Fellow Aussie Bloggers!! Welcome! if you are new to Where the Blog we are very pleased to have you here. You can go here to find out how this works.

After last week's Fickle Friday I got a sense that perhaps we could make a weekly round-up a regular feature. Let me know what you think by voting above.

Before we meet today's Featured Blogger have you congratulated our competition winners, Femina and Lilly?

Today we are heading over to Bellgirl. You'll be inspired by her creations and no doubt enjoy her DIYs and tutorials...I certainly have! (now I just have to put them into action...that's definitely the harder part!)

Blogtoberfest is almost over but it's not to late to check out some great blogs. "Entschuldigen Sie bitte, ist dieses eine Wurst in Ihrem Lederhosen?"

Be inspired by Bellgirls' Tutorial using Printable Fabric Sheets. I am so impressed that she does this!

and remain inspired with the Freezer Paper Stencil.

See you again tomorrow!

8 comments:

Femina said...

Morning! :)

Leslie said...

G'day from Canberra. :)

Swift Jan said...

G'day from SE QLD :)

Lilly said...

Morning all - Mondays...

BG said...

Wow, artsy crafty people are so creative. Oh, I wish I had a crafty bone in my body ;)
Belinda

Dee said...

Happy monday - (thats an oxymoron if I ever I saw one.)

Bellgirl said...

Hi everyone and thanks Louisa! I've seen a lot of WTBAY readers all over my blog this morning, and found some great blogs on my return visits!

Joce said...

Hello... and a new week of adventures in blogland begins... :)