Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Hello Fellow Aussie Bloggers!! Welcome! if you are new to Where the Blog we are very pleased to have you here. You can go here to find out how this works.

After last week's Fickle Friday I got a sense that perhaps we could make a weekly round-up a regular feature. Let me know what you think by voting above.

Have you emailed me your top three posts? If not, what are you waiting for? Email me
at thebloggingaussie{at}gmail{dot}com.

Today we are visiting an Aussie in Germany, Gaynor who is Joce's mum!

Why Germany? If I had neighbours bringing me berries straight from the blackforest I think I'd love living there too!! :) Have I mentioned I love living in Schopfheim?

You may find yourself drooling over Gaynor's new mixmaster.

We live in a beautiful country. I love it and I love exploring it. However, when I see pictures like those in these post I find myself breathless at the history and beauty of Europe. If you don't currently have the travel bug you will after this blog post. Castle Haut Koenigsbourg

Don't forget to leave me a comment to let me know you were here today! Enjoy Gaynor & we'll see you again tomorrow :)

7 comments:

BG said...

Yay! First one.
Belinda

Leslie said...

Hi - how is everyone today?

Le said...

helle there - Le and First born here this morning - catching up this week - best to all - le

Femina said...

Everyone's up early today. (I want it noted I'm up this early on my DAY OFF!) :)

I'm not sure I want to read the mixmaster post as I may cry all over my keyboard...

Lilly said...

Morning - yes the mixmaster is gorgeous. Its on my Christmas list now. Great reading about Gaynor's life in Germany!

Dee said...

Hi, will be reading later... work today

Anonymous said...

Hi Louisa and everyone else.
If only we could transport the Aussie climate to Germany!!
Hi from Cairns in Far North Queensland, Gaynor. Here's to a sunshine shot for you :)