Tuesday, October 14, 2008

If you are new to Where the Blog are you go here

Have you entered the latest competition? Go here for more details...

We're off to Hippomanic Jen's place today and we get to read her funny explanation of her blog title. Let's have a crack at this thing

In cleavage and in saggage was chosen by Jen's readers to be featured...you'll understand why! H.I.L.A.R.I.O.U.S.

and finally a quote from her final featured post, it says it all really...why I don't want to be a dog: I'm not forced to make the impossible choice as to whether I most want to roll in or eat the manure I just found in the garden

You'll love Hippomanic Jen! Go give her some comment lovin'

See you tomorrow. Same time, same place!

11 comments:

Leslie said...

G'day from cool and drizzly Canberra. :)

Femina said...

Good morning. It's bright, sunny and it's my day off... win, win, win!

Hippomanic Jen said...

I'm really not awake yet, but looking forward to having a party over at Approximately None.

Anonymous said...

hello there from Ayr ... off to see Jen - hugs le

Lilly said...

Morning, another great blog with great titles for posts - cleavage and saggage - off to check it out, thanks Louisa.

Swift Jan said...

Hooray for Jen!!
Good morning all :)

Anonymous said...

Morning, all! :)

Katy said...

Morning from Cleveland Brissie. Off to see another great WTBAY site!

Dee said...

Woo hoo..... (working again...)

Joce said...

Hello everyone, I love Jen's blog so am going to spread the word.... <><

BG said...

What a fun blog!
Belinda