Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Daily Featured Blogger...1,2,3,4

If you are new to Where the Blog are you go here

Have you entered the lasted comp? If not, you should go check it out here.

Today it's Swift Jan's turn!

Lavendar Oh Sweet Lavendar and what a beautiful bride!! More pics please Swiftly Sweet Jan :)

Clickety Clakck Oh shame...this is such a lovely, cute and funny story! How gorgeous are your kids!!!

One story about my time in bogan central I don't know whether to laugh, cry or sigh...I am kind of doing all three. This is a great story!

I hope you enjoy Swift Jan's blog today! I am sure you will.

Comment your hearts out friends!!

11 comments:

Femina said...

Morning all! Enjoy your day, Swift Jan.

Lilly said...

Morning! Another great blog to check out, thanks Louisa!

Swift Jan said...

YAY! It's my day!! Thanks Louisa!

Katy said...

Good Morning Everyone!

Dee said...

Ha ha, seeing as katy and I said the same thing, I will say - Hi from Qld.... I just read the feature, great blog Jan!

Anonymous said...

Good morning all! :)

Louisa Claire said...

Hey all! Glad you are having fun :)

Hippomanic Jen said...

Hello from sunny Queensland (but unfortunately wishing it was pouring-down-with-rain-and-filling-all-the-dams Queensland.

Anonymous said...

afternoon girls - coming to you from the glamour capital of Qld - mackay airport - free loading on a qantas club wireless netwrok - they can afford it - cheers le

BG said...

So many great blogs out there- and gotta love some wedding pics!
Belinda

Joce said...

Got to it a bit late today... but will enjoy exploring Jan's blog... tchuss :)