Thursday, October 16, 2008

If you are new to Where the Blog are you go here

Have you entered the lasted comp? If not, you should go check it out here.

Quick note: I'm still on very limited internet access and will be until the end of next week (doh!!). If you are new to WTBAY please let me say a VERY BIG WELCOME!! Let me know you are here by leaving a comment and when I am back online properly I will head over to visit your blog & say hi. If you'd like to be featured be sure to email me at thebloggingaussie{at}gmail{dot}com

For today, I'd love to introduce you to Nicole today. She'll probably be new to many of you but I really hope you enjoy her blog, as I do!

Hospitality and Boundaries Having lived in a church house myself I really connected with this post when I first read it. I hope you are equally inspired to consider what hospitality looks like in your own context. I also love the quote by Edith Shaeffer and really look forward to reading everyone's thoughts on this post!

Shutting the Door is a really helpful post (as are the comments) for those of us wishing to model and pass on our faith to our children. It's also a great introduction to Nicole's blog and the helpful thoughts she shares on living as a Christian.

The Same Earth It was striking to me that I read this post today just after I was thinking thoughts along the very same lines as this post. As is often the case with you wonderful bloggers, I don't have words to describe this post as well as the author herself so I just suggest you head on over, read and reflect.

I hope you enjoy Nicole's Blog and I'll see you again tomorrow.

12 comments:

Femina said...

Good morning! Not quite awake yet but happy to be here... :)

Lilly said...

Morning Louisa and everyone. Off to visit Nicole!

Swift Jan said...

Good morning! Off to check out Nicole....

Katy said...

Morning Ladies!

Joce said...

Good morning everyone... just wondering if there are any male bloggers out there... or are we intentionally makeing this an all-girl thing?

Femina said...

If you check the followers list there are a couple of male bloggers but they don't seem to be commenting... c'mon guys, we need some testosterone around here! :)

Dee said...

Hi!

Hippomanic Jen said...

Good morning from the southern downs where we may actually get some rain today. Yay!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi all :)

BG said...

Oh yay, I love Nicoles blog ;)
Belinda

Leslie said...

Good afternoon - a bit busy on the homefront with car crashes and blown up engines and broken ankles, but have finally got here after work today. :) Looking forwrd to reading today's blog posts. :)

Louisa Claire said...

Good to see all you faithful folk here. This internet business is driving me nuts but I am getting some more housework done (than usual...hmm!)