Thursday, October 23, 2008

If you are new to Where the Blog are you go here

Have you entered the lasted comp? If not, you should go check it out here.

Quick note: I'm still on very limited internet access and will be until the end of the week (doh!!). If you are new to WTBAY please let me say a VERY BIG WELCOME!! Let me know you are here by leaving a comment and when I am back online properly I will head over to visit your blog & say hi.

Have you emailed me your 3 fave posts? If not, what are you waiting for?? Email me at thebloggingaussie{at}gmail{dot}com so you can be featured!

Today we're visiting the klever, kreative Katy!! You'll love her funky blog

In our first post for the day Katy share's some of the tricks of her trade! My First Tutorial - DS Nintendo Pouch

Katy is also a fan of giveaway's so keep your eyes on her blog to see what beautiful creation you could win next.

I never knew you can knit braclets from wire. But you can! See Katy's New Creations

I am sure you will enjoy today's blog! Have fun all & we'll see you again tomorrow.


11 comments:

Leslie said...

G'day from cool Canberra. *brrrr*

Lilly said...

Yes Leslie it is too cool and what about all that snow in various places - the weather is crazy! Hope everyone has a great Thursday!

Femina said...

Good morning from sunny, sunny Melbourne! :)

Swift Jan said...

Mornin' all!! Katy's blog is great :)

Louisa Claire said...

One more day then I back online properly...YAY! Hope you are all enjoying Katy's blog today :)

Le said...

hello girls - off to see you soon Katy dear - le

Hippomanic Jen said...

You southerners can keep the wind off your recent snow-falls. Someone obviously forgot to close the gate and they've escaped.

Dee said...

Wind! Its a gale! At least the washing dried quick, if not a bit stiff!

Joce said...

Tops for featuring Katy, I love all her funky creative stuff xo

Anonymous said...

I love Katy's blog!

Katy said...

Hey thanks everyone!! will be visiting you all in the next few days!