Friday, October 24, 2008

Fickle Friday

If you are new to Where the Blog are you go here

Have you entered the lasted comp? If not, you should go check it out here. It finishes today! Winner tomorrow...

Have you emailed me your 3 fave posts? If not, what are you waiting for?? Email me at thebloggingaussie{at}gmail{dot}com so you can be featured!

Today we are doing something different. First I am here (much) later than usual. Sorry for those who have been patiently waiting but I needed to be a Mummy First this morning. I am calling today Fickle Friday. As I have been virtually offline for the last couple of weeks there's a lot of blogging that I have missed...so I'm going to drop in and around the place today and thought I'd share the fun with you. Just in case you too have missed some of the happenings this week.

Carly invites us to walk on the beach with her and Tiff reminded me of all that's important. Tina had my tummy rumbling with this recipe but before you get too carried away with the Cola though, Jen's honesty inspired the girls and via Femina's technical prowess Operation Skinny Cow was born. I'll be there to join the 'fun' later girls.

Trish reminded me of the of creation while Lilly's Dad got me giggling. Dee was a winner, Le lived in a mansion! and Swift Jan made me feel jealous.

What else has been happening that I have missed?

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the link love, Louisa :)

Femina said...

Yay... you're here! I was starting to feel lost without WTBAY. Not that I'm addicted. Really.

Lilly said...

Morning all - oh thanks for the link to my Dad's post - 81 and he is talking blogging and nothing else - he he! Have a great day everyone!

Dee said...

Great post today Louisa! I like the idea of a friday wrap up of interesting posts.

Have a great weekend!

Joce said...

Thanks for that roundup Lou, its afternoon, now that I've finished reading. You know, you have been taking up a lot of my time... lucky I have plenty of it at the moment! <><

Swift Jan said...

Good Afternoon. Sorry I am late... Why did I make you jealous?

Leslie said...

G'day - thank God it's Friday y'all! :)

Hippomanic Jen said...

Thanks for the link to both me and to Operation Skinny Cow. We're off and racing! I must go and read now. I like the Friday wrap-up.

BG said...

Oh, thanks Lou- these are really cool folks!
B

Katy said...

What a great bunch of people and blogs!! I knew nothing about blogs up until 3 months ago, and it is great. Go operation Skinny cow and will be reading!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much!

I'm going to check out some great posts.

Le said...

hello Louisa ... I love this concept of the 'round up' on Friday - maybe it could be a regular feature ... and just do four blogs a week plus your weekend stuff - just an idea.

Hope all is ok with your early morning mummy efforts - my best le