Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Daily Featured Blogger...Meet Jean!

If you are new to Where the Blog are you go here

Have you entered the lasted comp? If not, you should go check it out here.

Quick note: I'm still on very limited internet access and will be until the end of the week (doh!!). If you are new to WTBAY please let me say a VERY BIG WELCOME!! Let me know you are here by leaving a comment and when I am back online properly I will head over to visit your blog & say hi.

Have you emailed me your 3 fave posts? If not, what are you waiting for?? Email me at thebloggingaussie{at}gmail{dot}com so you can be featured!

Today we are meeting Jean whose blog In all Honesty has been on my blogroll for some time.

Sleep Deprived Mama Does this topic sound familiar anyone?? Hmmm...enough said. If you are a Mum I think you will relate to this post & if you're not one and hope to be, start reading!

Enjoying God (9) How can I fight for joy? As you may be able to tell from the title, this post is the 9th in a series Jean did on Fighting For Joy. This post is a helpful flow-on from Megan's post about how we use our words, to quote Jean "Feelings aren't under our direct control. We can't change how we feel, but we can change what we believe, how we think, and how we act and speak, and these things will shape our emotions." Great stuff!!

Believing the Deceiver I found this post really helpful. I hope it gets you thinking too!


Enjoy meeting Jean today friends, and I'll see you again tomorrow :)


9 comments:

Femina said...

Good morning all. It's cloudy and cold here in Melbourne... sigh.

Lilly said...

Morning everyone! Louisa you get up early to post these.....

BG said...

Yay, I love Jean's blog. She's so wise and such an awesome writer!
love B

Anonymous said...

Hi there Jean and all the other Aussie bloggers. Am off to poke around Jean's site (am supposed to be vacuuming before my client arrives but vacuuming is sooooooo yesterday, isn't it!)

Swift Jan said...

Hello! Havea good day everyone :)

Dee said...

Hi everyone!

Leslie said...

Hi - another fun blogging day. :)

Hippomanic Jen said...

Hiya. I'm here, and am off to visit Jean.

Joce said...

oops, a day late, but I did enjoy Jean's blog :)