Monday, October 20, 2008

If you are new to Where the Blog are you go here

Have you entered the lasted comp? If not, you should go check it out here.

Quick note: I'm still on very limited internet access and will be until the end of the week (doh!!). If you are new to WTBAY please let me say a VERY BIG WELCOME!! Let me know you are here by leaving a comment and when I am back online properly I will head over to visit your blog & say hi.

Have you emailed me your 3 fave posts? If not, what are you waiting for?? Email me at thebloggingaussie{at}gmail{dot}com so you can be featured!

Today we are visiting Tiff! Many of you will be familiar with Tiff's blog
My Three Ring Circus but for those of you who aren't you're in for a great treat. Tiff's blog will have you laughing and crying. I know you will love it!

On tigers and therapy dogs Funny, Fabulous, Ferocious. This is (yet another) beautiful post complete with gorgeous photos!

She... Those of us blessed to have known the warmth and comfort of a Mummy Hug are blessed indeed. This is a beautiful post.

Love Sick is an adorable and poignant post.

Enjoy visiting Tiff today and I'll see you all again tomorrow :)

10 comments:

Lilly said...

Morning, ohhh, Monday mornings!!!! Hope all you WTBAY bloggers have a great week. Off to visit Tiff..

Femina said...

Good morning! Off to work now so I'll visit Tiff later... hope you all have a great day.

Anonymous said...

Thanks! This is SO cool! My first feature. WOOHOO!

Katy said...

Good Morning!

Swift Jan said...

mornin' all

BG said...

Morning everyone!

Le said...

hello girls - noce to see you up early - hugs le

Dee said...

Hi, working today and arguing with the internet connection, so will visit Tiff later tonight!

Hippomanic Jen said...

G'day, then I'm gone. - Off to visit Tiff and hoping she doesn't take as long to download as a file with that in it's name.

Joce said...

Hi All! Late to it today, but I can't possibly miss my fix of WTBAY...