Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Daily Featured Blogger

If this is your first visit to Where the Blog are you go here to find out more.

Today we are visiting Tash.

DVT Poor Tash, go commiserate with her!

Muscles Celebrating the unknown!

Under the table I must confess I am not a cricket fan but Cape Town, well it just takes my breath away!

Enjoy today's blog all!! See you tomorrow.

Also, is anyone keen for a turn at the round-up this week? The more voices the better I think, let me know at thebloggingaussie{at}gmail.com

4 comments:

Leslie said...

G'day from cool Canberra. :)

Louisa Claire said...

Hi everyone! Where are we all today? :)

Hippomanic Jen said...

Yesterday was miserable and busy and I didn't get here. Today I've made it, even despite the number of silly little things that I hate dealing with in my work. Plus I've almost found my desk!

Femina said...

I was here ages ago... I just forgot to comment... oops. Hope you've all had a good day.