Monday, November 17, 2008

Motivational Monday

Hello fellow Aussie bloggers,

I hope you all had lovely weekends! If you are new here go here to check out what it's all about and then come back for some Motivation!

Your mission, if you choose to accept it, is to pick one of the motivations below and write about it. Then let us all know by using Mr Linky below so we can come visit your posts.

Todays motivations...

1. When does a person become an adult?

2. Which household appliance are you most like? Explain.

3. Your house in on fire and you can only save 3 things (not including humans & pets...you can take all of them with you!) Which are you three non-living things?


4 comments:

BG said...

Morning...already...

Givinya De Elba said...

I haven't got to this one yet, Mister Linky is remembering my post from last time. This explains why it looks like I've answered this question with a post about "Poo In Your Room." Weird.

Dee said...

Ahh, I can probably do one of these if I have a think.... my old post with Mr Linkiy is there too..

Louisa Claire said...

I'm not sure why it kept last weeks links there but I've deleted them so the slate is clean for some new linky love!