Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Hello Fellow Aussie Bloggers!! Welcome! if you are new to Where the Blog we are very pleased to have you here. You can go here to find out how this works. I hope you will stick around and join in the fun!

I'd love to get your feedback on the blog and on some new features. Please fill out the survey and feel free to leave me a comment or send an email to thebloggingaussie{at}gmail{dot}com with any other suggestions/feedback! Cheers. If you've already completed the survey I've added a couple of questions which I'd love to get your feedback on too. Thanks!

Today we are visiting Braja who is an Australian living in India. Sound interesting? She is! I think you'll have a new blog for your blogroll after today :)

I've not (yet) been to India but it's not hard to appreciate this post! Don't ask why

God of all Shopping is a post for the girls to appreciate! Seeing as that's most of us we should enjoy it :)

Cooking and Muppets got me laughing at the thought processes going on here!

Go and enjoy Braja today and don't forget to comment, comment, comment!

8 comments:

Leslie said...

G'day! Happy Melbourne Cup day! :)

Swift Jan said...

G'day everyone! Braja's blog is great :)

Lilly said...

Morning all - enjoy your Melbourne Cup celebrations! Braja's blog is very witty and clever. Love it!

Femina said...

Morning everyone!

Katy said...

Happy Melbourne Cup Day Everyone! Good luck with your bets!

Go Zipping, Honolulou, Alessandro Volta and Varavees!! (figured it i have a finger in most of the pies i have more of a chance!)

Lynda said...

Always makes me a little homesick when I am OS on Melbourne Cup...sniff sniff

BG said...

Hmmm, the race that stoped the nation didn't seem to stop Sydney. So strange not being able to go on the train/tram and look at all the pretty dresses and hats!

Femina said...

Heh - I'm the opposite. Being from Sydney, but now in Melbourne, I still find it hard to believe that we get a day off work for a HORSE RACE.