Monday, November 3, 2008

Hi everyone,

You may have seen that there's a survey on the Facebook Blog Page about WTBAY. Now that the blog has been up and running for more than a month I'd like to get your feedback on what you like and what you'd like to see on the blog. Click on the link above or go to the following page:

http://apps.facebook.com/questionnaires/answer.php?survey_id=742337115

I'd really appreciate you taking this survey before going on to check out today's featured blogger!! Please let me know if you've taken the survey by leaving a comment. If you can't complete the survey on Facebook please let me know and I'll email you a copy to complete.

Thanks,
Louisa

UPDATE: If you've already answered the survey, I've added the following questions which I'd like your feedback on:

1. How often do you visit the WTBAY blog?
2. How often do you visit the featured blogger?
3. How often do you leave a comment at the featured blogger's blog?
4. What would make you leave more comments?

4 comments:

Dee said...

If I do the survey, does it identify my facebook page to everyone? I prefer to keep facebook and blog separate for privacy reasons. I did read it, and would like to contribute if possible.

Louisa Claire said...

Hi Dee, I can see who has answered but I am not sure if others can. go to this link http://apps.facebook.com/questionnaires/search.php - search for surveys by your friends and see if mine comes up. If it does, click on it and see if you are allowed to see the 'view answers' link. If you are then yes your identity would be revealed and I totally understand privacy needs so will happily email you the quiz. Get back to me...Cheers, Louisa

Dee said...

Hi Louisa, just emailed you the survey. Thanks!

♥ Braja said...

1. How often do you visit the WTBAY blog?

DAILY

2. How often do you visit the featured blogger?

ALWAYS

3. How often do you leave a comment at the featured blogger's blog?

EVERY TIME I VISIT

4. What would make you leave more comments?

IT DEPENDS HOW INTERESTING THEIR POST IS!