Monday, November 3, 2008

Hello Fellow Aussie Bloggers!! Welcome! if you are new to Where the Blog we are very pleased to have you here. You can go here to find out how this works. I hope you will stick around and join in the fun!

I'd love to get your feedback on the blog and on some new features. Please fill out the survey and feel free to leave me a comment or send an email to thebloggingaussie{at}gmail{dot}com with any other suggestions/feedback! Cheers.


Well I feel a little weird about this but a couple of you have asked so today I am featuring my blog, Life as we know it

I take my hat off to you previously featured bloggers! It's really hard to choose 3 posts! I've done my best and hopefully have chosen posts you'll enjoy. Aside from the first one I've gone back in time a bit so you can read some you may not have previously seen. I hope you enjoy!

I wrote this recently while enjoying a rare quiet A moment with my girl

This goes back a few months to when I was first learning about motherguilt!

Hmmm...not one of my finest parenting moments. My personal guide on how to send your child to therapy in three simple steps. I had almost erased this from my memory until today!

I hope you enjoy learning about me today! See you again tomorrow.

7 comments:

Femina said...

Good morning all! It's grey and rainy here today... a perfect blog-reading day. (Shame I have to go to work...)

Katy said...

Good Morning Everyone. Have a great day!

Dee said...

Hi Louisa, will go read you in the quiet time!

Lilly said...

Hi everyone, have a great day everyone. Look forward to visiting your blog Louisa!

Swift Jan said...

I love your blog Louisa :)

Leslie said...

That was an interesting read. :)

Le said...

of course we should come to you - you have a lovely blog going on - silly you ! le xox