Tuesday, November 11, 2008

If this is your first visit to Where the Blog are you go here to find out more.

We're off to visit Lynda today and boy are you in for a chuckle! Aside from being a funny gal Lynda is our first Aussie living in Egypt!!

If nothing else (though that's unlikely) following Lulu's train of thought and all the pseudonyms at Lulu's Bay Staff Meeting will have you in stitches!

and Sailing by Otobees is a fantastic idea and a fun insight into life in Egypt!

and Lynda's really on a roll with making us laugh! No doubt you will enjoy this postNo Spring Chicken

enjoy the posts & don't forget...it's all about the comments!

10 comments:

Leslie said...

G'day - off to read about Egypt. :)

Dee said...

gday! got prep school preprations today!

BG said...

Wow! I particularly like her funny prayer down the side of the blog.

Katy said...

Hello everyone, i still get weird pop ups, Louise, on this page.. off to read the featured bloggers blog!

Clare said...

Just wanted to let you know the first link from the word 'Lynda' is not working for me.
I clicked on the next one from Lulu's Bay Staff Meeting and that worked fine.
Off to read!!

Louisa Claire said...

Hi all, good to see you here. Where's everyone else? hearts and hands thanks for the heads up...off to sort it out now. Still not sure what's causing the pop-ups but I am working on it!!

Lilly said...

Morning, think I am later for roll call. I have a note....

Lynda said...

Wow that is fun... I opened my email and there was a flood... AND......it just happens to be MY BIRTHDAY!!! Thanks Mate... great way to start the day.

Femina said...

A very late check in as I've been out all day and am about to go out again (yay for day-before-birthday celebrations!) so I'll have to catch up on the featured blog later. :)

MsTypo said...

Lynda one of my favourite bloggers out there! She's a great choice for your feature today! :)