Monday, November 10, 2008

Motivational Monday

Back for another week and another day...of blogging, of course! Priorities my friends. If this is your first visit to Where the Blog are you go here to find out more.

Today we introduce our first in the new series "Motivational Monday". I am going to give you a number of ideas for a post and your mission, if you choose to accept it, is to pick one and write about it. Then let us all know by using Mr Linky below so we can come visit your posts.

Some motivation for you...

1. Share the love. Tell us about your favourite new blog discovery or friend and why you have become such a fan!

2. Go back 10 years and write a letter to yourself in the future (ie now). Make it even more reflective, write a letter to your future self - you choose how far in the future you go.

3. Imagine your perfect day. Now write.

4. Think of an embarrassing moment/experience. Now write it the way you'd do it if you could have your time over.

HAVE FUN!

Also, don't forget to leave me a comment saying hello. I do love to know that you've stopped by!

4 comments:

Leslie said...

G'day everyone, have a great week! :)

Dee said...

Hello! busy day today!

BG said...

Such fun! I feel very motivated thanks Lou
B

♥ Braja said...

Hello Louisa love! I'm a bit confused; was I meant to post this for my Monday post? :(
Poo...came too late