Wednesday, November 5, 2008

If this is your first visit to Where the Blog are you go here to find out more.

Today we are visiting Queensland Kerrie. Go Queenslanders!!!

Needed my big girls knickers today has us jumping in the deep end getting to know Kerrie. Beauracracy!?!??!

Three years ago. This is such a lovely tale of finding love in the 21st century!

and I thought I had seen it all I did too! You won't believe me if I tell you....go check it out for yourself and have a great big chuckle!!

Enjoying visiting Kerrie. today. Give her some great comment love & I'll see you all tomorrow...

12 comments:

BG said...

G'day folks. That second post is so sweet and the third is so funny!

Femina said...

Morning everyone. Looking forward to reading today's posts.

Lilly said...

Morning all, have a great Wednesday. Any winners on the Melbourne Cup? Not me but it was a great day nonetheless!

Anonymous said...

noice posts.

Katy said...

No winners here in the Melbourne Cup :-( Have a good day everyone!

Givinya De Elba said...

... but I did get a popup when I visited Qld Kerrie ...

Louisa Claire said...

hi everyone! good to see you here :)

Swift Jan said...

HI, I am a late one today!

Swift Jan said...

BTW got a pop up... bigMP3 or something or other...

Dee said...

hi, late again!

Leslie said...

G'day to you from cool Canberra. :)

Kerrie said...

Thanks everyone for visiting and commenting, I really enjoyed your visits. I feel like a minor celebrity...!!!

I'll try hard to get back to all of your blogs and comment...you may have read that I am having some spinal surgery next week and for the moment sitting can be difficult so my online time is a little limited but should have my partner's laptop on the weekend to use while laying down.

BTW, I got a popup when I hit the comment box...it was a competition for a $50 phonecard, I have had it a few times before from this site but not every time I visit.