Friday, November 7, 2008

Fickle Friday

Many of you comment on how you are amazed that I am able to get these posts up so early. Well today is the first day that this post is actually being published at the time it was written sometime in the wee hours of the morning.

To get the ball rolling we all need a good chuckle and if you haven't read Givinya's post about the ham then get over there for a laugh! Leslie's also got a great laugh for us with a great photo!

Long dark hair, blue eyes and Femina have us thinking about friendship which reminded me of my own thoughts about What really matters. Beyond WTBAY I found another great post on a similar topic,
From envy to admiration.

As is often the case Dee will have you reminiscing about your childhood and Tiff will have you feeling allwarm and fuzzy about motherhood and we can think of Tonya whose husband is away and Carly whose baby girl is sick.

Swift Jan organised a great women's retreat which everyone's talking about!

How could we have a round-up without some discussion about the two races this week, thanks Lilly, Le and June

Meanwhile Katy is being as creative as ever and have you met Bettina?

Finally, Did you know that there are constantly great Prizes to be won?

Phew! Think I got there. Enjoy blog hopping today and as always don't forget to comment here so I know you stopped by and of course, leave lots of comment love at these wonderful blogs!

13 comments:

BG said...

Wow! Lots to look at :)
Belinda

Katy said...

Morning Everyone - off to visit you all :-)

Femina said...

Well this should keep me occupied for a little while...

Louisa Claire said...

Good morning all... :) again :(

Dee said...

Thanks for all the links!

I do reminisce a bit, don't I? Must be subconciously wishing for simpler times!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the link. :)

Will have to pop around and visit everyone on Sunday when I get home

Today's pop up was from Mobile Mania - Realm communications

http://code2win.com/realm/adpep/phonecard_03/

Lilly said...

Morning everyone. Gosh you put these posts together so effortlessly and make us all sound interesting. Thanks for doing all the hard work. I shall be off to make some visits.

Carly Marie said...

Hey Lou,

Sorry I have been distant from here! Life has been crazy in all different ways. I can't believe how much this place has grown. You are a blessing for starting this. Thank you so much for mentioning my little petal, she is feeling better now :)

Lots of love to you

Carly x

Joce said...

Hi Everyone... will take me a while to get through that list Lou!! and I'm about to become much busier too, which is good news for me! I got this pop up today.. http://bigMP3.com, though I usually get the optus phone one. Have a great weekend :)

Louisa Claire said...

Hmmm...seems I may have overdone it in my early morning zeal (what?!?!) but I wanted to give all those who commented this week a YAY and thanks by including you all! Have fun...you've got all weekend :)

Leslie said...

G'day! TGIF! :)

Swift Jan said...

Hi all.. a late Fiday shout out from me!
Louisa you are so clever :)

Le said...

Thanks Louisa - love the round ups ... makes it feel so inclusive - hugs le