Friday, December 12, 2008

Aussies 4 Nuffnang

If this is your first visit to Where the Blog are you go here to find out more. Don't forget the key is in the comments so go to town, both on this site and the featured bloggers!

Have you heard of Nuffnang? Nuffnang is Australia's first and leading blog advertising community. They link up bloggers in Asia-Pacific with relevant advertisers. They also pride themselves on being about more than advertising but at establishing a community for bloggers so they are going to be running events for bloggers to connect at. Sounds pretty good, I'm looking forward to seeing what they have in store.

Nuffnang is looking for more Australian bloggers, big and small, to join the community. So if that's you I suggest you head on over and sign up. I like Nuffnang, I like that they are working hard to make the right fit between bloggers and advertisers because it's keeps everyone happy - mostly you, my readers! I also like the idea of growing a local blog community. That's what WTBAY was (and will be again) about I am excited about connecting with other Aussie bloggers, not just the many (awesome) American ones about.

If you want to know who else is part of Nuffnang you can visit some of the other bloggers:

Rachel
Sam
Tina
Kelly




2 comments:

Sam said...

Cheers for linking to my blog buddy :D

Anonymous said...

Thanks for another link back! :)