Friday, December 12, 2008

2009 here we come

If this is your first visit to Where the Blog are you go here to find out more. Don't forget the key is in the comments so go to town, both on this site and the featured bloggers!

I've got to say, the last few weeks away from the blog has been really good for me. I feel revived, refreshed and have lost the feeling of being constantly overwhelmed...by my computer.

It looks like a new blog each 2 weeks is going to be the 'go' for next year. So...let's start getting ready. I am going to reveal the firs new blog on Jan 19 as I figure that's when everyone will be settling back into normal life after the holidays. We'll obviously go back and revisit some of the blogs from earlier this year as we 'really get to know each other'.

If you'd like your blog to be re-featured leave a comment at this post. You'll need to be willing to commit to posting a minimum of 3 times a week for each week, that's 6 posts in total -minimum.

In the meantime I'll keep blogging occasionally about things in the blogosphere that might interest you...like the post on Nuffnang below.

Subscribe in a reader

4 comments:

KH said...

I haven't been featured yet, but I would LOVE to be!

Frankie and Bella said...

Hi,

I've been checking in regularly to see what's going on. Would love to be featured next year. My sister and I share our blog so we post regularly enough...maybe not the last week or so though. It's crazy time!!

Anonymous said...

hi Louisa I would love to be featured sometime too!!! hope your Chrissie is a good one!!!

BG said...

Looking forward to the feature blog this week.
Cheers,
Belinda