Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Feeling the heat!

If this is your first visit to Where the Blog are you go here to find out more. Don't forget the key is in the comments so go to town, both on this site and the featured bloggers!

Subscribe to this blog



From a warm Melbourne where it's currently 41 degrees, I, on behalf of Aussie Bloggers everywhere, send our best, cool wishes to those of you sweltering in 44.7 degree heat in Adelaide.

Just in case there are any Americans reading this. 41 degrees celcius = 105.8 farenheit and 44.7 degrees celcius is 112.5 fareheit. In other words, it's HOT!

3 comments:

Hippomanic Jen said...

I'm sorry for all of you down in the southern part of the country. I'm quite enjoying the weather here today, but used to live in Cloncurry where I'm not certain the thermometer got under 40 degrees between November and March (even at night). I don't think I could do that anymore - I tend to reach for the airconditioner's remote when it gets to 35 or so these days. I'm just soft.

apparentlyjessy said...

I am from Adelaide, and I have had ENOUGH of this heatwave! I know it has been similar in Melbourne, so I hope you are staying cool somehow too!

Anonymous said...

A nice cool change now, phew!