Thursday, September 23, 2010

NEW AND IMPROVED!

It's been almost 10 months since I last posted here but I'm back and SO EXCITED to tell you that so is WTBAY.

But.

We're moving - to a new community page that will enable us to be far more interactive than has been possible on this blog.

Bookmark it now and head on over - http://bloggingaussies.ning.com/

Then make sure you grab the button and write about it on your blog so we can spread the word!

If you've emailed me in the past 10 months wanting to join, I apologise that you have not had a reply. Now is the time to let me know again that you'd like your blog added to the directory - you can do this by emailing me at Louisa@everythingisedible.com or better yet but heading over to the new site:

http://bloggingaussies.ning.com/

joining up and leaving me a message.

I'm excited! I hope you are too... :)

Note: This new community is not free, I have to pay a small fee each month so the viability of it will depend on community participation...just sayin'

0 comments: