Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Welcome to another day at Where the blog are you? If this is your first visit, go here to find out how this all works then come back and join in the fun!

We've got a competition starting today. That's right, free stuff! Go here to find out more.

Now, without further adieu, let me introduce our blogger for the day, the very funny and talented Tina!!

Whether you have kids or not you will find Tina's post In 5 minutes post very funny! I'm having flashbacks but in them I am one of the 'voices' not so sure I'm looking forward to the day I'm 'Tina' in this scenario. LOL!

Careful what you crap on about is a good one for those of us getting started (or well established) in blogland and also a bit of a background on the woman herself!

Conversation between DH and I had me giggling! This is not unusual when I read Tina's blog!!

So go visit Tina and show her some love (that means, leave her comments, lots and lots of comments!) and don't forget to leave a comment on this post so I know you are here and joining in the fun!

Spread the word, go blog about this!

6 comments:

Dee said...

woohoo, me first today.

Carly Marie said...

I'm over there now!

Femina said...

*waves*

♥.Trish.♥ Drumboys said...

I know Tina's site and she is a hoot.

I think your site is going to inudated so I'd better get in quick.

Le said...

hello there girls - am off for my daily laughter now - cheers le

Anonymous said...

Thanks everyone for visiting today! :)