Saturday, October 11, 2008

Competition Winners Annoucned!!!

Ahhh the suspense. Thought I’d keep you all waiting this morning :)

Just kidding, had some unforeseen internet issues…gotta love it!

Without further adieu…

Our 3 lucky & randomly selected winners are:

1. TINA! Is our major prize winner!! Go say congrats to Tina…your gift package will be in the mail to you…as soon as I know where to send it :) Email me at thebloggingaussie@gmail.com with your details & Enjoy!!

2. Hippomanic Jen and Givinya are our second prize winners each receiving a subscription to My Child – for themselves or a friend. Girls please email me at thebloggingaussie@gmail.com with the details of where you would like your subscription send.

Ok everyone, please congratulate the winners!! and keep your eyes open for the next comp!

Enjoy the sunshine!!

(p.s. my internet issues are not entirely resolved so while posts will keep coming this week I may not be online as much as usual and I apologise for that!)

9 comments:

Leslie said...

Congratulations to the winners. :) The competition idea was a good one. :)

Dee said...

Congratulations ladies!

Its raining here today, no sunshine....

Lilly said...

Congratulations ladies! Enjoy! thanks for the competition Louisa - great idea and good to see your followers growing!

Anonymous said...

Oh Wow! Thank you!! I never win anything...lol

Congratulations to the other winners too!

Joce said...

Congrats Tina, Jen & Givinya... enjoy :)

Have a great weekend, everyone! <><

Le said...

I am soo happy Tina won - she is such a giving person so it is really fitting -thanks Lou for making us all feel like winners ! le

BG said...

Congratulations ladies. Speaking of which- are we going to have some male's joining us at some stage ;)
love B

Dee said...

Louisa, I gave WTBAY an award. (You too). Come over when you get time.

Hippomanic Jen said...

I can't believe I won something. Actually, I won two somethings yesterday. I'm so excited!