Friday, October 10, 2008

Welcome to Where the Blog are you! If you are new to the site, go here to find out what we're on about then come back to join in the fun.

Have you entered the competition yet? If not, go here to join in the fun and win some free stuff thanks to our kind sponsors. Today is the last day!!

Today we are off to meet Jocelyn and her first post, Things I Love, is a great way to get to know our fellow bloggers! I can see some meme's going around after this one. Shall we have a mini-comp to see who get's in first??

Tina's already had something to say about Depression and mental health this week, and Joce's honesty in this post is both timely and helfpul as we as a community raise our awareness and understanding of this issue. Thanks for sharing your mountains and valleys with us Joce!

I am not really sure how to 'sum up' this final post, I think the title of it really does a great job of that so I am just going to say read this with a bit of time to reflect on it...some very helpful thoughts on difficult topic Pondering II - Racing to come last

Have fun meeting another lovely blogger & don't forget to leave me a comment letting me know you're here :) Come on, don't be shy...

See you tomorrow!

10 comments:

Femina said...

Good morning, everyone. (Lou, how you can write coherently at 6am is a mystery to me...) Off to check out the blog.

(Heh - the word verification today has very few letters and they are all BIG. I think Blogger realises I'm not awake yet...)

Leslie said...

G'day from cool Canberra, I enjoyed reading all of Joce's posts this morning. :)

Anonymous said...

8.10am and I'm still half asleep *yawn*

Swift Jan said...

Good morning! Off to read now...

Dee said...

raring to go!

Katy said...

Morning everyone! I loved Joce's blog, i have posted a "Thing that i love" on my blog inspired by her post. It helped me think of happy thoughts on this Friday morning :-)

Joce said...

Hello everyone, so glad to hear that you're enjoying my blog! I love to get comments to keep them comming....

Oh, and if you're in Melbourne and want to show your support for Mental Health then come along to the Station Street Fiesta in Fairfield on Sunday. Its going to be a lovely day and the fiesta supports the work of the Mental Illness Fellowship.

Le said...

Hello there - I am still on yesterday .... opps !! hugs le

BG said...

Just loved Joce's posts.
Very encouraging and fresh!
Belinda

Hippomanic Jen said...

Yeah, running really late for Friday. Oh well.