Thursday, October 9, 2008

Welcome to Where the Blog are you! If you are new to the site, go here to find out what we're on about then come back to join in the fun.

Have you entered the competition yet? If not, go here to join in the fun and win some free stuff thanks to our kind sponsors. 2 days and counting...!

I am sure many of you have already met the lovely Givinya. It's great to be featuring her blog today! Remember to leave me a comment here so I know you've stopped by :)

Gotta love this sneaky and fun advice...shh! Don't tell the poo police! Outwitting the Poo Police

Get ready for some very amusing (sorry, Givinya!) visual imagery with this one! Olympic Sports that Baffle Me

This is just too funny - she's done some great work with the graphics & you will just love this take on sleeping arrangements

Enjoy the day my friends! See you again tomorrow...

and remember, spread the word - go blog about this!

12 comments:

BG said...

I woke up early to study ;) and instead here I am, first comment of the day. Oh, I just love sleeping arrangements. I laughed and laughed ;)
Belinda

Swift Jan said...

YAY Givinya!!!! I know givinya quite well both cyber and IRL!! She deserves to be the featured blogger!

Hoot! :)

Katy said...

Loved her stories, my favourite is "Absurdity Again" thinking about using her quote next time someone asks me something i don't want to answer!

Leslie said...

G'day! Off I go to get to know anther blogger. What fun!

Lilly said...

Great Aussie blog - I think we have a special sense of humor and Givinya is so much fun. Loved her posts and I loved her quote of the year - so true!

Givinya De Elba said...

He everyone, I'm glad you've enjoyed my silliness. Don't think I'm all that clever with the graphics in "Sleeping arrangement" - I am hopeless at Photoshop, so I had to use Paint!

Looking forward to meeting you all. GdeE.

Anonymous said...

It's lunchtime and I've just got on the laptop first time today. Have a good one!

Dee said...

Hi everyone, off for some fun reading by the looks!

Joce said...

looking forward to checking out Givinya's blog... sounds fun :)

Femina said...

I had no internet access at work today. I had to WORK! (I know... the cheek!) So I'm here late, but still here...

Le said...

Hi Lou - thanhs for that webaddress - will check it out soon - off to see this one now - hugs le

Hippomanic Jen said...

I can't believe that I missed Givinya's Party Day.