Thursday, October 2, 2008

Hello again my new friends! Welcome to another day at Where the blog are you?? Who will be the first to comment today I wonder? If you're visiting for the first time then you may like to go here first to find out what we're on about!

Have you entered the competition yet? There are some great prizes to be won so if you haven't joined in yet then go here.

It's great to see you all getting out and meeting new bloggers! Don't forget to leave a comment on this post, letting me know you're here, before you head off to meet the blogger of the day :)

Today we are journeying to Italy...prepare to live vicariously! Leslie is a great digital scrapbooker as well as an avid traveller.

We have a gentle start, thinking about the Rick Steves Phenomenon Just prepared to have some serious travel-envy strike!!

Bramasole Frances Mayes House - This post beautifully combines Leslie's great digital scrapbooking talents with her love for Italy!

Looking Smart This is just fantastic! You have to see it for yourself!

Enjoy today my friends...may it give you a glimpse of the glorious world we are blessed to inhabit!

and remember...spread the word, go blog about this!


(p.s. it's my wedding anniversary today and because we all love wedding pics I've put some up...didn't want you to miss out)

13 comments:

Femina said...

I'm first! And now I'm off to live vicariously through other people...

Happy anniversary Lou!

geoff said...

LoL Blogging was meant to be an aside to my work next thing I know my work is blogging. Beats the heck out of a real job. and I still have only half an idea about what I am doing.

Swift Jan said...

Hello! Will go and check it out this arv while the kids rest!

Joce said...

Hello again, loving meeting all these bloggers, good on you Lou! xo

Hippomanic Jen said...

Here to say G'day for today. Looks like there's good variety in the types of material presented. This should keep things interesting.

Dee said...

Hi, late, but here.

Dee said...

happy anniversary!

Anonymous said...

Oops! I'm late but I'm here!
Happy anniversary! :)

Leanne was in Italy now in Australia said...

Hi Louisa,
Nice blog - thanks for stopping by mine so I knew you were here. Think I have a little bit of reading to do!

Le said...

hello there - and off to read we go - thanks le

GAYNOR RIDLEY said...

It's going well Lou and again thanks for all your hard work.

Louisa Claire said...

Hey everyone! So glad to see you all enjoying meeting some new and very different bloggers!! Welcome Geoff! Great to have you here!!

Lilly said...

Love Leslie's site and all things Italian. Her sorbet is to die for and she has revealed her secret recipe!!