Saturday, October 18, 2008

Strolling with kids

I know that not all of us are parents but I am so I thought today I'd share with you a great website including a freebie opportunity for those living near Brisbane (appropriate given how many Queenslanders there are amongst you!)

Babys Got Style is a great site for buying gorgeous items for kids. I recently bought some super cute Oobi clothes for LP and found that they sent them in this gorgeous reusable bag - perfect for my nappy bag.

They have a great article on taking photos of kids. If you check out this link you will find that those living in the Brisbane area can get themselves a free 6x8" photo of they child/ren for enquiring with a professional photographer in the area. Check it out.

What are your fave sites? Share them with us in the comments or send me an email at thebloggingaussie{at}gmail{dot}com and I can let everyone know next week!

Have a great weekend all!

6 comments:

Femina said...

Hmm... wish I'd read that article before visiting family in Sydney last weekend and trying to take photos of my nephew... :)

Lilly said...

My sister and brother and their families live in brisbane so I will pass this on to them. My favourite site would have to be strawberrynet.com
for all my makeup.

I do not shop for brand makeup ever in stores anymore. i ahve been using this site for about five years.

Joce said...

Mmm, not all that interested in all the kid stuff just yet.. but I love the ABC's mammoth website... you can download video & audio of past shows, get tickets for studio recordings of shows like Spicks & Specks... what's not to love!
Oh & The Age for all those important newsy things... and the weather! When the footy season is in full swing, I can spend hours reading up on Real Footy!!
Also, I love my friend Derek's blog, for his well thought and reflective posts... he's not eligible for our little community, being American & living in Switzerland!!

Dee said...

Hi, cant think of anything at present... mindfog....

June Saville said...

Joce has just stolen some of my thunder. Hooray ABC!
Actually though ABC Radio National is my best part of this great site - you can listen to what's on in real time or easily download most of the programmes on MP3. Wonderful if you've missed something or to listen while walking or gardening (without driving the neighbours mad).
The transcript service is great too.
Cheers
June

Le said...

Hello Lou ... thanks for the heads up.

Also want to say how thoughtful it was to feature Megan yesterday ...

I do like the fact that you are open to content and not stuck in a one genre mind set - ya - thanks again le xoxo