Saturday, November 1, 2008

Take a walk with me...

...to find some more bloggers!

Yesterday I gave brief mention to a blog that's trying to help quality, under-appreciated bloggers get more readers and I can see that a couple of you have joined in but thought it probably deserved a bit more mention here. Loathe as I am to direct you away from WTBAY I think you're a pretty faithful bunch and you might enjoy a bit more addiction fun in your lives!


Chuck Westbrook is helping quality, underappreciated bloggers find new readers, much like WTBAY and SITS however he will be drawing these blogs from all over the place, not just those who sign up. It may or may not be your thing but I am looking forward to making some more bloggy friends. If you join in and see a fellow Aussie around the place make sure you tell them about WTBAY!

Finally, Le and I (Life as we know it) are taking part in NaBloPoMo which I wrote about here. Come support us as we try and write a post for a day throughout November! If you're doing it do let me know so I can share the news!

Hope you all enjoy the weekend!

8 comments:

Dee said...

Good luck to you and Le in your November challenge!

Lilly said...

Morning,

Chuck has hit on a winner I think with his idea. Yes another blog to get addicted about - which thrill me no end.

Good luck to you and Le on your November challenge. I couldnt do it truly, it would hurt my brain too much.

Have a great weekend everyone!!

Leslie said...

Have a good weekend. :)

Femina said...

I could probably write a post per day for a month if people didn't mind reading "I don't know what to write today" 17 times or so... :)

Le said...

Hello girls - thanks for your support for Lou and I re the November efforts .... should be fun :) talk soon le

Tash said...

I've signed up for NaBloPoMo too....scared, very scared! One day down though!
Good luck to the fellow participants!

And thanks for the Chuck blog info...very interesting idea. Although, you are certainly doing it first for the Aussie blogger!

Le said...

Thanks Louisa for the heads up on Chuck's idea .... I think it is on the money :) BTY when are we having you and your personal blog as the featured blogger - soon I hope - cheers le

BG said...

Yay, I'm glad you'll be blogging every day Lou and le. I love everyday- blogs. I definately can't do it- exam tomorrow ;)
B