Saturday, January 24, 2009

If this is your first visit to Where the Blog are you go here to find out more. Don't forget the key is in the comments so go to town, both on this site and the featured bloggers!

Subscribe to this blog



In the spirit of Australia Day I want to let you know about a great store who are very Aussie and very awesome! You can read about it here but I am feeling a lot of love toward 2 Cute 4 Kids today!

2 Cute 4 Kids
is a must-have in your favourites in these times of baby boom!! They have some great items at great prices, including many of my favourites! If you're like me with many friends about to burst, you'll want to consider making your purchase through 2 Cute 4 Kids!

2 comments:

Hippomanic Jen said...

Just popping by to see what's going on at WTBAY. I'll have to check it out.

Dee said...

Wow, great site,makes me wish I had another baby....

good on them for supplying that coocoon too.